Invitation
Here is Emmaline's invitation that I made for her birthday party next week.
The inside reads:
Once upon a dream, Flora, Fauna & Meriweather
bestowed upon Emmaline a magical celebration across the land.
There is to be a pajama party, which is sure to be grand!
So wear your favorite pajamas & see what is in store.
We will eat and celebrate as Emmaline turns FOUR!
We had a hard time figuring out what we were going to have to eat and since it is a jammie party, but no one is spending the night, my wonderful husband came up with the idea of eating breakfast. I LOVE breakfast for dinner, so that is what we are going to do.
And a special thanks to my sister-in-law, Bethany, who not only let me come over and use her new Cricut Expressions and helped me assemble these. THANK YOU!!!!!










2 comments:
The invite is super cute, and I love the idea of breakfast. Great job. She'll love it.
Too cute!! You come up with some of the cutest invites. Hope the party was Grand!!
Post a Comment