Good times
***Warning***
We made it home late last night and I am having a hard time deciding which pictures to post. So beware....this could be a long one :-)
As soon as we got on the airplane, Emma got out the magazines, opened up the tray table and started to 'read'. She was sooooo proud of herself.
The only picture of Emma and I together from the weekend. And I took it myself...
Watching the big screen TV in the children's lounge in the Admiral's Club.
THANK YOU PAPA!!!

My mom, with her cup of tea (she never drinks coffee) while we are waiting until our next flight.
My daddy, as usual on the phone. But I will give him credit this time....it was my phone and it was my husband he was talking too :-)
Heading off for our next flight with Mimi and Papa.
We have arrived in Tulsa and Emma decided that she had to pull her suitcase along just like the rest of us. I have to say, I am glad that she waited until now, because while it was really cute, she was reeeaaallllyyy sllllooooowwww!
Emma saying hi to Great Granny. She was almost as excited to see Great Granny as Great Granny was to see her. It was pretty sweet!
Emma and Great Granny cuddling. I just loved that she did this right after we walked in!
One of the things I did to keep Emmaline occupied while we were in the hotel was play DVD's on my mother's laptop. She loved it and was amazed that Mimi's computer had her movies 'in it' ! She even got a little upset when I took the laptop back to my mom - Emma thought that Mimi was going to leave with her movies.
Emma sitting and watching one of her movies while playing with her princess dominoes.
Emma jumping on the bed in the hotel room. And before anyone asks me....no, I do not usually let her jump on beds. But she was just so funny, that I had to get the camera and take some pictures before I made her stop :-0
Emmaline after she was done jumping on the bed :-)
Emma got outside in the courtyard at Great Granny's and was overcome with all the wide open space and felt the need to do a little dance...
We ended up stopping and getting some dinner before we headed on home. It was so good to sleep in my own bed and have Emma sleep in hers (at least for part of the night!). I think this is the longest post I have ever done. And if you stayed with me long enough to read this....THANK YOU!! We went to TN today for a family reunion so I have more pictures to post, but it will be a few days before I get around to it. Have a great week everyone!
Emmaline after she was done jumping on the bed :-)








4 comments:
Glad you guys had a great time, and I must say your dad has on some super groovy socks! (I love fun socks!!)
I will have to say that Emma seems to do really well with flying. I'm afraid what my kids would do.
How fun! Great pictures too!
I love the picture of her wiped out on the hotel bed! Glad things went well...
Post a Comment