It's beginning to look a 'little' like Christmas...
We went and had Emma's Christmas pictures taken this morning. Thankfully, she was feeling much better (and looked much better)! I was going to post a few of them here but my computer is not co-operating with me!!!!!! So - if you are interested in seeing them, go to Wes Davis Photo and click on the 'Client Viewing' button. A little screen will appear and the password is emmaline. Let me know which one you like the best. I am having a hard time picking my favorite!








10 comments:
I couldn't get the link to work. I'll keep trying. Yes, I too am in the Christmas spirit. I put my tree up last Thursday.. ha!
Found it. I LOVE the backgrounds!! I like 9550 and 9600. Although, I think I'd have to get them all :o) Emma has such a great smile.
What cute pictures! I liked 9550 the best too. She did a good job posing!
I like 50 and 51. We didn't get to go have ours done, being that I was gone and all. He does a good job.
I love the pictures. I can't decide which I like best though. She has such animated expresions. I like even the ones where she's not smiling. Ahhhh.....it makes me a little sad to see all the sweet baby pictures. It just doesn't work the same with 11- and 12-year-olds!
Ok, I have tried for 2 days to look at those pictures, but I can't! Aaahh! Oh well, I'm sure they are beautiful!
Choices, choices. I would buy the proof book--they are all pretty cute!!!
P.S. Your countdown to Christmas is FREAKING ME OUT!
OMG! Her Christmas pics are so freakin' adorable. :) My favorites are 9550, 9592, and 9600. I can't wait until we get Jackson's done on Dec. 1st.
I can't believe Christmas is so close!
Post a Comment