Sunday in the Park
After attending Greenwood Park with my parents (by the way - it was so good to see everybody!), we went to eat lunch downtown at The Cellar (very good!). After lunch we walked over to Fountain Square Park. It was an absolutly beautiful day.
By the way - don't they look great!!!
I got the best Mother's Day present. My little girl looked up at me as we were walking and said "Love Mommy". It made my day!
Taking it easy and enjoying the time together.
I was very blessed this year to be able to have my parents here. It had been 12 years since I was able to see my mother on this special day. I have learned so much from my mother - I only hope I am able to do half as good with my daughter as she did with me. I love you Mom!!!








5 comments:
I am sure you will be a wonderful mother just like your mom. I am also glad that you were able to share such a special day with your mother. The pictures are great!
What a blessing to have your mom in town, and I'm glad the day cooperated so beautifully. I think hearing your child say "love you" for the first time must be one of the most precious things in the world.
What a wonderful way to spend Mother's Day. Glad you had a great one! Emma looks precious by the way.
It was so good to see your parents on Sunday. They DO look great. This bodes really well for you when you are a grandma someday....good genes! These are great photos. I'm glad you got to spend this time together!
OH MY! I love the picture of you and emma in the park. It is such a fitting picture for mother's day.
Post a Comment